The NEW i2 is extremely efficient as it is able to charge batteries twice as fast as the i2 (up to 1A), which will drastically reduce charging time. With the Active Current Distribution (ACD) Technology, the NEW i2 automatically identifies battery types and capacity, and then applies an appropriate charging current based on automatic detection or manual setting. The design of non-rechargeable batteries automatic detection takes safety issues out of concern and ensures top safety during use. It can even restore your depleted IMR batteries. It works with almost all types of rechargeable batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. Additionally, yellow and red indicator lights could visibly indicate battery status and charging process at real time. NEW i2, it's as simple as insert, detect and charge.
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently.
- Compatible with and identifies Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440), Ni-MH and Ni-Cd (AA, AAA, AAAA, C) rechargeable batteries.
- Optimized charging design for IMR batteries
- Features three charging modes (CC, CV and Trickle Charge)
- Automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode
- 3 yellow LEDs display charging progress for each battery
- Automatically stops charging when complete
- Features over-charge prevention to protect batteries
- Made from durable ABS (fire retardant/ flame resistant)
- Features reverse polarity protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Certified by RoHS, CE, FCC, CEC and KC
- Input: AC 100-240V or DC 12V 1A
- Output: 4.2V /1.48V
- Output Current: 500mA x2
- Dimension: 131mmx69mmx36mm
- Weight: 116 g (no batteries/cord)
- IMR / Li-ion
- 26650 22650 18650 18350 18490 18500 17670 17500
- 14500 10440 16340
- Ni-MH / Ni-CD
- AA AAA AAAA C